Do you know why to get up early in the morning?
Most of us have heard from our childhood days that getting up early is important. And we might have practiced this till our college days. But as we grow up we tend to fail to get up early. After that we may not think of getting up early unless there is a motivation or it’s required to complete a task of that day like travelling, reaching office, any personal work. Otherwise, in most of the days we will not get up early.
What happens if we don’t get up early in the morning?
-You will not feel active for the entire day.
– The laziness will attract you and it will hug you.
– You will continue to get up late. Later it will become you habit (part of your lifestyle).
– You will be having shorter day life, which in turn affects your productivity.
– Stress will increase due to getting hurry in everything we do.
What happens if we get up early in the morning?
– You will feel more active, fresh and energetic.
– You can start your day with activity that helps you to lead a healthy life.
– You will get time any sport, meditation, physical exercise, cycling, swimming, running, reading etc.
– You will go to bed early and you can have better quality sleep.
If you wish to lead a healthy life, wish to have a productive and energetic day then start from tomorrow to get up early in the morning. If you are already doing this then encourage others to do the same.
Tips to get up early:
– Have a motivation or a reason: without this we can’t get up early, we will just end up by stopping alarm and sleeping again.
– Utilize your day time properly so that you can demand yourself for more time to wake up early.
– Don’t have late night dinner. Try to have it as early as possible.
– Feed your mind with alerts, just by saying to your inner mind.
Tomorrow morning I need to get up early at 5 am and I need to have a better day.
Repeat this for every two hours for the entire day. And you will see the magic.
– Lastly, talk to yourself for few minutes before going to bed. Review your day, forget/ignore all the worries. Prepare yourself for the next day morning start. Go to bed! You can play music (light instrumental music for few minutes if you need).
“The difference between rising at five and seven o’clock in the morning, for forty years, supposing a man to go to bed at the same hour at night, is nearly equivalent to the addition of ten years to a man’s life.”
“The early morning has gold in its mouth.”
“Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”
~ Lemony Snicket
Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.
George Allen, Sr.
If you want to be the best, you can’t take the path of least resistance. Every morning, you wake up, and your mind tells you it’s too early, and your body tells you you’re a little too sore, but you’ve got to look deep within yourself and know what you want and what you’re striving for. Antonio Brown