National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd.(NAFED) was established on the auspicious day of Gandhi Jayanti on 2nd October 1958. Nafed is registered under the Multi State Co-operative Societies Act. Nafed was setup with the object to promote Co-operative marketing of agricultural produce to benefit the farmers. Agricultural farmers are the main members of Nafed, who have the authority to say in the form of members of the General Body in the working of Nafed.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Business Development & Strategy)
|Number of Post||:||ONE|
Pay Scale : Rs. 123100-215900 (Level-13 of Central Govt. Pay Scale) with Nafed’s perks & benefits.
|Eligibility Condition & Qualification||Masters from top-notch institutes (IIMs / IITs / NITs) with strong academics having 3 (Three) years of experience in a senior position in Organizations having annual turnover of at least Rs. 2000 crore.|
Desired Key skills :
- He / She should be dynamic and able to ideation to implementation;
- Should have the expertise in product development and supply chain management;
- Should be able to appreciate the technology and can bring innovation using technology;
- Should be able to strategizes and execute the new business opportunities for overall organisational growth;
- With strong decision making capability;
- Able to identify the market opportunity;
|Age Limit||:||25-40 years on the date of advertisement.|
|Method of Recruitment||:||Personal Interviews.|