Indian Oil Corporation Limited has requirement for Experienced Non-Executive Personnel. Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Refinery at Haldia (West Bengal).
On-line registration of application commences on 03.07.2019 (10:00 Hrs) and closes on 23.07.2019 (17:00 Hrs).
- The link to the on-line registration of the application has been hosted on the website www.iocl.com & http://www.iocrefrecruit.in
- The Written Test is likely to be held in the month of August 2019.
On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following technical posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre-revised).
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line.
The link to the online portal is also hosted on the official website of IndianOil i.e. www.iocl.com.
The website/ portal will remain open from 03.07.2019 (10:00 Hrs) to 23.07.2019 (17:00 Hrs).
Only online mode of applications will be accepted. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / mobile phone. After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are required to send the print-out of the on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the concerned authority at the address mentioned in the table below, along with self-attested photocopies of all supporting documents as per checklist attached & 4 copies of passport size photographs under self-attestation, by ordinary post so as to reach us by 04.08.2019. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, Name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 74
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) – 26
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV – 32
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV – 17
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV – 03
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV – 03
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) – 04
Important Dates for Candidates:
DATE OF OPENING OF PORTAL FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS : 03.07.2019
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 23.07.2019
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
ALONGWITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS BY ORDINARY POST/ BY HAND ON THE
DAY OF WRITTEN TEST : 04.08.2019
TENTATIVE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST : 04.08.2019
TENTATIVE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT : 09.08.2019