Position: – Project Executive-IIMBx
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of Project Executive-IIMBx
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and arrange for effectively discharging the activities of the functional area
• Develop and implementation of MIS for the activities
• Interact with students, faculty, administrative staff, team Members and other internal stakeholders for achieving the desired objectives of the Department
• Interact with external agencies whenever required
• IIMBx Project Management Project tracking, operations, accounting , reporting/documentation
• Quality analysis/ check
• Course scheduling and other programme related tasks
• Help with data analytics
• Act as a web master to update IIMBx site periodically
• Any other work assigned from time to time
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
• Strong Analytical, Planning and Forecasting skills should be detail-oriented.
• Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a solution-oriented mindset.
• Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely follow up and customer service orientation with internal clients.
• Ability to identify and collaborate with internal stakeholders and should have ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
• Proficiency in MS Office software, e-mail, etc.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills – oral and written.
• Ability to effectively communicate across levels of managers and executives in a professional as well as an appropriate manner.
• Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
• Should have interest in Education and Digital Learning
• Behavioural competencies such as teamwork, flexibility, communication and initiative
Educational qualification and Experience:
• Candidate should be a First Class Graduate from of a reputed university
• Should have minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above
• Freshers with good aptitude can apply
• Well versed in MS- Excel, MS- Word and MS- PowerPoint
• Should be fluent in English; Knowledge of Kannada and Hindi will be an added advantage
• Monthly CTC will be in the range of Rs. 32,000 to Rs. 37,000
• Project Executive will report to Manager.
• Internal – Manager, Faculty, RA’s
• External – Learners, Vendors, Stakeholders
This position is on contract. Compensation will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately.
The institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fully complying with the provisions of Rights for Persons with Disability Act. The institute firmly believes that such hiring is no way a charity but makes business sense as it is proven that Persons with disability are both highly productive and stable team members, if given an opportunity.
Closing date for applications is August 30, 2019 .
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated