The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) designs, develops, implements and maintains most of the important information systems of Indian Railways. It develops and manages critical Information Technology applications of the Indian Railways, including the well-known Passenger Reservation System, Freight Operation Information System, Unreserved Ticketing System among others. CRIS possesses state-of-the-art infrastructure at its offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad.
CRIS intends to recruit 50 Assistant Software Engineers for its ongoing and upcoming projects. Selection would be based on the Score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
Particulars Date Opening Date for Online Registration of applications 08.07.2019
Last Date for Completion of Step I & II of Online Registration 07.08.2019
Last Date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI) 09.08.2019 (upto 11:45 P.M)
- Post – Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)
- No. of Positions : Total 50
- Age Limits : 22 To 27 Years (as on last date for submission of complete application; relaxable by 3 yrs for OBC – NCL and 5 yrs for SC/ST)
- Scale of Pay (CDA) : 7 th CPC Level 7 + DA and other Allowances as per CRIS Rules (Basic Pay at the beginning of the scale would be approx. Rs. 44900 per month) .
- Period of Employment: On contractual basis for a period of 05 years
Candidates possessing a valid GATE 2019 Score along with the prescribed qualifications ONLY are eligible to apply for the required positions mentioned in this advertisement.
For detailed Notification, click here Download the Detailed Advertisement . Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application.
Click Here to apply.