Location : Gurgaon, India; Bangalore, India
Category : Digital Commerce, Technology
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Don’t Just Build Tech. Change Tech,
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Every single day, our technologists enable our customers around the globe to achieve their goals. They design and deliver American Express infrastructure and applications across all markets and business units. To meet these demands, we’re looking for problem solvers who can get results through precise analysis and programming methodologies, individuals with a strong intellectual curiosity and a passion for innovation, and teammates who can convert their ideas into execution.
About American Express:
American Express’ heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through it’s evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator.
Learn more about our Technology group at American Express by visiting https://careers.americanexpress.com/students/.
• Function as a core member of an agile team working on API specs, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
• Design and develop new customer-facing applications on multiple channels like native iOS, Android, web, social integration and Java services/APIs,
• Design and implement web-enabled systems for data collection
We have the know-how, technology and global reach to make nearly any idea a reality. All that’s missing is you! Do you meet the below requirements?
• Passion for coding
• Ability to find opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
• Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Creative and digital mind-set
• Must earn Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline by June 2019.